By Aaron Waldron
Press release from Team Tekin:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Tekin race team! We are looking for drivers in all regions around the world for the 2017-18 racing seasons. It takes a special kind of driver to be a part of our family. Take a look at the questions below and answer them. If you answered yes to them all, please read the instructions on how to continue with the application process.
- Are you a helpful racer who can provide support for others using Tekin product, make suggestions and offer setup help?
- Are you able to work with us by providing thorough feedback to further develop Tekin products and promote the Tekin brand?
- Do you consistently qualify for A main events in your local area?
- Do you travel outside your region and continue to perform at the highest levels of competition?
- Do you carry yourself in a proper manner both on and off the track?
If you answered yes to all of these questions please send in a racer's resume. This should include all applicable information that you feel would be necessary to secure a spot on our team. Race placement, past and current sponsors, contact information, references, classes raced, etc. A clear photo of you is also required. This is your first impression in document form. You’re applying for a very coveted position on the Tekin racing team. Competition is fierce and plentiful, spending the extra time filling out this information could be the difference between you making the team, or not. Last go around, we reviewed nearly 1,000 applications so make it count!
All documents including the application should be emailed as ATTACHMENTS with the subject line of the email reading Sponsorship. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include your contact information on the email, as well as your resume.