By Aaron Waldron
New from Serpent:
Serpent is about to release a new version of the Spyder SRX2 buggy. Its called the MidHybrid. This version is the solution for both astro/carpet racing as well as clay or dirt. This new Spyder SRX2 MH can handle it all, a true all in one.
- LMT low -medium - traction: use the 3-gear standing transmission
- MHT medium high traction: use the 3-gear laydown transmission
Designed by World Champion Billy Easton, USA
Neumann: Vice European Champion 2016, Spain
The Spyder SRX2 MH main features:
- anodised 7075 T6 aluminium chassis 2mm with a seperate aluminium kick-up plate ( so also a carbon fibre chassis can be fitted as optional )
- Composite chassis guards combined with battery-holders
- The kit includes 2 transmission to choose from :
- 3-gear standing transmission LMT
- 3 gear laydown transmission MHT
- Strong and durable ball differential
- Big bore shocks and durable composite shocktowers; rear shocks can be mounted front and rear of arms
- New carbon batteryplate / chassis stiffener
- Proven front and rear suspension
- New SRX2 MH bodyshell
- The 4-gear standing and the 4-gear laydown transmission also fit the same car, so basically 4 layouts to choose from. The standing transmissions allow the battery to be mounted inline or across. A truly versatile platform.
- Serpent also introduces upgrade sets for all transmission and for the alu chassis-set, which are shipping already now ! More info and images on 18th of october.
The full info and websites to follow around 20 october. Cars will ship last week october.