By Aaron Waldron
Press release from HRC Distribution:
Many users, drivers and retailers are asking us about the next Team Magic 1/10 Touring Car, and if we are really planning to release a 2017 version.
Of course, RC racing requires to always develop cars, material and setups, to maintains the brand on the highest level of competition possible. For that, we are constantly working on our products, like any other brand, to find any new possibility to increase our competitiveness.
We are working since months to develop our touring car basis, by learning as much as possible from our top drivers and competitors. We listen, we open eyes, we study all that we can.
Some of our ideas have been implemented on other car brands (like 3D flex system, symmetrical flex chassis etc), and of course we are also inspired by solutions used by other brands; this is really not a secret.
For some people, everybody is just copying everybody; and for others this is normal inspiration and adaptation to new standards, solutions and levels.
We learned a lot with our E4RS III Plus, and defined the points we could work on to make them even better for 2017.
The ways we worked on are the following ones:
- Less longitudinal flex, to reduce efforts on belts on high power inputs.
- More torsional flex, to increase overall grip, and more precisely to enlarge flex range.
- Less flex interferences due to other elements on the chassis.
- More flex control, to be able to adapt flex very finely.
- Weight reduction, on many points, like arms and differential, and some other points.
- Better control of suspension, with increased shock volume and new seals.
- This is only a few points we are working on.
Our drawings, made in Europe, are now at Taiwan for final validation. We hope to be able to release the next evolution of our Touring Car basis in the next months.
So, stay tuned, you will be pleasantly surprised !
Lionel Troyon – Team Manager