By Aaron Waldron
New from Hobbywing:
QuicRun WP 1080 ESC for 1/8 or 1/10 Rock Crawler
Rock Crawler's Dream come true
Brushed ESC redefined
Meet QuicRun WP 1080 ESC - Rock Crawler will LOVE this
Designed for ultimate performance for 1/10th scale rock crawlers, this ESC is the new version of the very popular QuicRun WP-1060 Brushed ESC.
WP-1080 ESC VS WP-1060 Higher cont. and peak current BEC output can go up to 7.4V 9 levels of drag brake mode Adjustable PWM frequencies Freewheeling capability Adjustable neutral range (9 levels) Adjustable reverse/drag brake LED program box supported Electronic switch Aluminum case
Available in North America through HOBBYWING authorized dealers
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all weather races.
- Small size, with built-in capacitor module.
- 100% Waterproof
- PWM Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K Adjustable
- Freewheeling (DEO) capability
- Drag brake rate in 9 levels (adjustable)
- Electronic switch
- Aluminum case for great heat dissipation
- Great current endurance capability.
- Great built-in BEC output capacity.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Multiple protections:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low voltage cut-off protection for battery
- Over-heating protection
- Throttle signal loss protection, and much more
- Risk-Free manufacturer's limited warranty available through Authorized Dealers in North America
What's in the box?
- Bonus accessories (heat sink, etc)
- User's manual
Dual Mode: No
Fwd Cont./Peak: 80A / 400A
Rev Cont./Peak: 30A / 180A
Application: 1/8 - 1/10 Rock Crawler and Tank or Boat
Motor limit: Brushed Motors, 540/550/775 Series - 2S LiPo or 6S NiMH: ≥10T or\RPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV - 3S LiPo or 9S NiMH: ≥16T or RPM<email@example.comV
Battery: 2-3S LiPo/5-9S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V/7.4V @ 3A (switch mode)
PWM Frequency: Adjustable 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K
Size: 36.5(L)* 32(W)*18(H)
Program Port: LED Program Box
WP-1080 ESC VS WP-1060
- Higher cont. and peak current
- BEC output can go up to 7.4V
- 9 levels of drag brake mode
- Adjustable PWM frequencies
- Freewheeling capability
- Adjustable neutral range (9 levels)
- Adjustable reverse/drag brake
- LED program box supported
- Electronic switch
- Aluminum case