By Aaron Waldron
Press release from Viking Design Works:
Front wings appear to be the new standard for mid-motor buggies racing on high grip surfaces. Viking Design Works has developed and an elegant new style front wing option for the D216 platform. Taking design cues from F1 and Time Attack racing, the front wing creates a large amount of downforce in a relatively small area. The wing is mounted using one screw and was designed to key into the front shock tower assembly, so it can be added or taken off in seconds. When mounted, the wing sits behind the front plane of the suspension for protection, and has ample clearance for utilizing the inside hole on the shock tower. Testing has shown a significant enhancement in front end stability and high impact resistance.
- 3D Printed in house using our high impact durable plastic
- Simple tuning option that mounts in seconds
- Innovative design and shape
- Can be dyed or painted any color to suit your style
- Comes with (1) wing and (1) sticker sheet