By Aaron Waldron
Head’n Out makes removing or tightening screws and other fasteners a breeze. A single drop of Head’n Out creates a positive grip between the metal surfaces of the fastener head and assembly tool. Works great in applications where fastener heads or drives are worn or damaged.
Head’n Out increases the grip strength between the fastener head and tool by as much as 700% and virtually eliminates tool-wear, rounding and deforming of fasteners.
- Head’n Out helps you remove rusted or “frozen-in-place” screws and bolts that wont budge.
- Use Head’n Out in conjunction with all types of screw- drivers, hex keys, pliers, channel locks, vise grips, sockets, as well as open-end and box-end wrenches.
- Economical: Head’n Out can spare you the time and expense involved with drilling out screws, using “easy-outs,” or possibly having to re-tap holes. In addition, Head’n Out works with standard screw drivers.
- Simplifies Operation: Reduces the need for specifically designed screwdrivers, reamers or
- drilling out damaged screws.
- Averts Injury: Helps reduce fatigue and extreme effort that may lead to injury.
- Protects Surrounding Surfaces: Prevents slippage of driver.
- Environmentally Friendly: Odorless, non-toxic, non-corrosive, wipes clean without staining, and won’t irritate skin.
- Unlimited Shelf Life: Head’n Out will not evaporate or lose potency under normal storage conditions.
- Works with all types of screws.
- Head’n Out helps prevent stripping of fastener heads and damage to driving tool