By Aaron Waldron
New from Pro-Line Racing:
TimberLine Soft-Top (Black)
for SCX10 Deadbolt
Pro-Line has a hot new scale accessory that will make your rig stand out from the rest: the TimberLine Soft-Top for the SCX10 Deadbolt! Made from Black Nylon with Clear Vinyl Windows, the TimberLine Soft-Top will fit perfectly on the stock deadbolt Cage with the included Velcro® mounts. We recommend attaching the included Velcro® strips to the Cage using Hot Glue or Pro-Line Tire Glue. Just like a full-size soft-top, Pro-Line’s TimberLine Soft-Top captures the details with a rear window, two side windows and a full length soft roof to protect your important cargo! A small, sewn in P-L tag adorns the back so you know you are getting real Pro-Line quality. For the highest quality and most unique scale items, look no further than Pro-Line! Get your own TimberLine Soft-Top today!
- Scale Soft-Top for your SCX10 Deadbolt
- Black Nylon with Clear Vinyl Windows
- 10” x 6.25” x 2.5” in overall size
- Looks just like a Full-Size Soft-Top
- Scale Soft-Top Realism Your Friends Will Admire
- Attaches to Cage with Included Velcro® strips
- Velcro® strips must be attached to Cage with Hot Glue or Tire Glue
- Small P-L Tag Included
Pro-Fit Tire Cover (Black)
for 10124-14 and 1163-14 Tires
The Pro-Line Pro-Fit Tire cover is meticulously designed to ensure a tight fit on BFGoodrich® KO2 All-Terrain 1.9” Tires (#10124-14) or your Interco Super Swamper 1.9” Tires (#1163-14). Ensure a snug fit and get those mounted tires into position easily with the Velcro® access clasp. With custom “P-L” color embroidered logo, you will be sure to impress and look scale on the trail!
- Durable Nylon Material
- Reinforced stitching to take trail abuse
- Strong Velcro fasteners to hold your tire tight!
- “P-L” Embroidery
- Scale Realistic look and fit
Transistor 2.2” 2WD X2 (Medium) Off-Road Buggy Front Tires
for 2.2” 1:10 2WD Front Buggy Wheels, Includes Closed Cell Foam
Transistor 2.2” X2 (Medium) 4WD Off-Road Buggy Front Tires
for 2.2" 1:10 4WD Front Buggy Wheels, Includes Closed Cell Foam
The incredibly successful Transistor Front tire is now available in our long wear X2 compound! The Transistor tread is the new kid on the block with 1’s and 0’s for tread. The Transistor provides good, consistent steering and is ideal for outdoor blue groove conditions. When compared to the Electron Front Tires, most drivers feel that the Transistor tires make your buggy easier to drive, which is an important performance tuning option for certain track conditions. Get your own set of Transistor Front Tires today!
- 1’s and 0’s Transistor Tread Pattern
- Consistent Steering
- Makes your Buggy Easier to Drive
- Improved Performance and Wear
- Ideal for Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
- Fits 2.2” Front Wheels
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
Electron 2.2" X2 (Medium) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
for 2.2" 1:10 Rear Buggy Wheels, Includes Closed Cell Foam
The incredibly successful Electron tire is now available in our long wear X2 compound! The Electron features connected tire tread technology to improve traction and wear on even the most abrasive of outdoor track conditions. The square center pins laid out between the connected tread provide consistent forward and side bite even when the track gets dusty. Test drivers are amazed at the precision steering and super-fast corner speed that the Electrons provide. The Electron Wave is coming – Don’t get left behind in their wake. Get your own set of Electron tires now!
- Connected Tire Tread Technology
- Perfect tire for indoor abrasive surfaces
- Improved Traction and Wear
- Consistent Forward and Side Bite
- Precision Steering and Corner Speed
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires
for Front or Rear 2.2" Crawler or Rock Racer
The future of 2.2” Rock Racing Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line’s all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything the Race might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line’s Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides performance you can depend on.
Don’t get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line’s new Hyrax tires!
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material