By Aaron Waldron
New from Bittydesign:
Force Clear body for Kyosho TKI 4
#BDFRC-K004, €24.90 ($26.50 USD)
We are pleased to release our brand new FORCE body shell for the Kyosho MP9 TKI 4, developed during the past months also following the feedback that we received from International Kyosho top Team drivers and realized with the usual look that identify our FORCE buggy line, front cab design that improve the downforce and the steering response.
The rear area of the body is characterized by a reverse side flaps of generous dimensions that significantly increases the downforce ensuring greater traction and an increase of the air flow towards the wing. A unique and instantly recognizable style developed over the years on the most prestigious race tracks thanks to which we have refined the best details to offer always better and higher performances. The body is ALREADY available through our Worldwide Distributors and Dealers.
- overall front and rear balance of the model improved
- improved the air fow to engine thanks to the cab design
- made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- thickness of material 1mm
- sold clear with protective film outside
- included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
- 100% Made in Italy
- 100% original Bittydesign style
- Sold with VERY affordable price to all the Kyosho users
Clear Mud Guards for Kyosho MP9 TKI 2-3-4
#BDMG-KYO, €7.90 ($8)
Available also for the TKI4 a set of clear Mud-Guards (sold separately), moulded to fit perfectly the rear arms of the MP9, they protect the rear driveshafts and shock components from dirt and other contaminants; molded from crystal clear Lexan polycarbonate 1mm thick, they can be painted to match the paint scheme of the body.