By Aaron Waldron
New from Team Associated:
Factory Team TC Ride Height Gauge
Team Associated's new Factory Team TC Ride Height Gauge measures steps from 3.0 to 6.0 in .2 increments, with a half-step between 6.0 to 7.0, allowing you to set your ride height with finer tuning adjustments. Great for 1:10 touring cars and 1:12 pan cars.
Need to set a higher ride height than 7.0? Team Associated's #1450 Factory Team Ride Height Gauge with steps from 3.0 to 10.0 in half-step increments is still available.
- CNC machined from high-quality aluminum
- AE blue Anodizing for smooth, long-lasting surface finish
- Gauge reads from 3.0mm to 7.0mm
- Steps from 3.0 to 6.0mm in 0.2mm increments
- Compatible with both sedan and 1:12 scale model vehicles
- AE's new design allows for finer ride height adjustments while its sleek professional look enhances any driver's toolbox
- Belongs in every racer's toolbox. It helps you set the ride height, the distance between the ground and the chassis, equally at all four corners -- one important component for a balanced setup