By Aaron Waldron
New from Tekno RC:
New NB48.4 1/8th Competition Nitro Buggy Kit From Tekno RC!
The NB48 has been carving out its place as the top 1/8th scale nitro buggy for many years now. Through its history, we have continually improved on every aspect of performance and durability. The progression from the NB48 to the NB48.3 evolved through many significant changes, industry firsts, and also hundreds of fine adjustments. With the introduction of the NB48.4, we have once again raised the bar and improved on nearly every aspect of the buggy. This time it took the form of many fine adjustments, but the leap in performance is our most significant yet.
NB48.4 New Features:
- New CNC 7075 Chassis with Improved Wear Characteristics
- Revised Steering Geometry and Ackerman Plate
- Bearing Supported Spindle/Carrier Design
- Revised Wide Rear Pivot Suspension Geometry
- Revised Ultra Efficient Drivetrain with New Universal Driveshafts
- Revised Internal Gear Ratio for Improved Efficiency
- CNC 4×1.9 Flat/Flat Delrin Pistons and CNC Delrin Guides
- New Rear Bulkhead Brace System
- New CNC 7075 Aluminum Bleeder Shock Caps (emulsion, vented, non-vented)
- New LF (low frequency) Shock Springs
- New Fighter Jet Inspired Body Design
These changes feed into one desire to manufacture the best handling, most consistent, most durable, and highest value kit on the market. We’re confident that our wonderful customers will agree that we have delivered on these goals.
#TKR8300, MSRP $970
In Stock Estimation: January 31st 2017
NB48.4 kit and spare parts are available for purchase now on backorder. Backorders will ship as soon as the product is received. Any parts ordered with a backordered kit will be shipped when the kit is in stock.