By Aaron Waldron
New from Schumacher:
We are pleased to announce our new Touring Car platform for 2017 the Mi6evo.
The Schumacher Mi6evo is the latest evolution of Schumacher’s successful “Mi” touring car range. It includes the latest developments from Schumacher’s international racing and engineering team to keep you at the front of the pack.
Like the Mi6, it is superbly engineered and equipped to enable set up changes to be made simply and quickly.
The Mi6evo features sensationally free ball raced wishbones with no slop and with an even lower centre of gravity manages to carry even more corner speed.
Although still as responsive and nimble to drive as ever, the Mi6evo gives class leading consistency and durability, superb for all levels of driver.
With a massive attention to detail the all new Schumacher Mi6evo leads the way in 2017.
The Schumacher Mi6evo..... racing intelligence evolved!
New 2017 Features
- Modified chassis plate with increased cut outs around the suspension mounts for more traction.
- Shorter span, reduced footprint motor mount gives increased rear chassis flex and more rear traction.
- Ability to brace rear top deck without connecting to motor mount for different stiffness tuning.
- Motor position moved 3mm inboard reduces roll.
- Centre line belts for perfect balance.
- Lightweight 5 spoke spool, and lightweight centre pulley.
- Carbon fibre reinforced nylon wishbones reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- Optional larger spur for more forward motor positioning in modified racing.
Available March 2017
K175 - Mi6evo Pro Touring Kit
Dedicated webpage - http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Car_Showroom/Mi6evo.html