Exotek Racing has just released their new ultra adjustable, quick weight tuning battery tray and strap system for the XRAY XB2 laydown gearbox.
With the included link brace, the water fall is removed on the XB2 laydown so that you are able to mount the battery even further back. The battery sitting back and the added rear flex created by the new link opens up the XB2 laydown to perform even better on dirt tracks without the need to add excessive amount of weights.
In addition, you can adjust the battery quickly, forward or back, with ease as track conditions call for it.
- Increases rear chassis flex on the XB2 for improved traction.
- You change the battery position without changing the link length- all changes are handled by the side lipo cups adjustments.
- Lighter than the stock strap and waterfall for lower CG.
- Includes a Titanium adjustable turnbuckle.
- All USA made top grade carbon fiber.
- Includes alloy posts, ball ends and hardware.