New Tamiya M-07 Concept front-wheel-drive kit coming soon
Tuesday, Apr 11, 2017 07:32pm
By Aaron Waldron
New from Tamiya America:
58647 1/10 R/C M-07 Concept Chassis Kit
Available: June 25, 2017
Tamiya’s M-Chassis platform have been around since the early 1990’s. Today we proudly announce the ALL-NEW M-07 CONCEPT! This is a revolution in the world of the M-size chassis and not just an evolution. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car Chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it a truly rewarding drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm, width: 164mm.
- The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements similar to the TA-07 Pro. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
- Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
- Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks.
- The TA06 oil-filled gear differential is used to drive the M-07. It is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
- Compatible with standard IFMAR (Li-Po cell-type) regulation square-shaped battery packs.
- Compatible with Low-Profile servos.
- The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments vital at the racetrack.
- Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
- The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.
Not only is the M-07 CONCEPT coming, but 13 Hop-Up Options will be available at launch of this new assembly kit!
- 54757 M-07 Concept Stabilizer Set (Front & Rear)
- 54758 M-07 Concept Titanium Screw Set
- 54759 M-07 Concept Aluminum Motor Heat Sink
- 54760 M-07 Concept Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount
- 54761 M-07 Concept Carbon Damper Stay (Front)
- 54762 M-07 Concept Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
- 54763 M-07 Concept Aluminum Steering Arm Set (L/R)
- 54764 M-07 Concept Aluminum Steering Bridge
- 54768 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (17T)
- 54769 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (18T)
- 54770 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (22T)
- 54771 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (24T)
*Specs & Features and pricing subject to change.