Mugen Seiki releases new MBX6-ECO USA Race Edition buggy
Wednesday, Aug 1, 2012 11:18am
By Mike Garrison
Mugen Seiki USA has just released the all-new MBX6-ECO USA Race Edition buggy! The new buggy is an M-SPEC (race roller) and features a list of updated features, lightened aluminum, and silver bling!
Mugen Seiki Press Release:
Mugen Seiki Racing is proud to announce the release of the all new MBX6E ECO USA Special Race Edition. This racing M-Spec contains the new eye catching Silver Carbon Graphite parts, lightened aluminum hard anodized parts to improve handling, and a new set of silver front and rear shock springs.
The MBX6E set up is directly off our factory team’s suggestions so right from the box to the track it is race ready!
Here is a list of high performance option parts that are standard on the MBX6E ECO USA Version:
• E0177 – Alum Front Upper Arm Mount
• E0185 – Alum Rear Toe In Block
• E0257 – S5 Silicon Diff O-Ring
• E0240 – Wide Offset Wheel Hub 1mm
• E0241 – Wide Offset Wheel Hub 2mm
• E0242 – Alum F/R Axel Shaft
• E0243 – Alum Center Joint Cups
• E0327 – Alum Steering Posts
• E0573 – Front Damper Spring 1.5/7.75T
• E0576 – Rear Damper Spring 1.5/8.25T
Silver Graphite standard parts:
• M1201 – Silver Graphite Upper Steering Plate
• M1202 – Silver Graphite Front Upright Arm Mounts L/R
• M1206 – Silver Graphite Front Shock Tower
• M1207 – Silver Graphite Rear Shock Tower
The MBX6E ECO USA will be available worldwide to all customers in the middle of August 2012. Please contact your local hobby shore for its arrival date!