The long awaited VRC Pro OFF-ROAD is now finally released, starring the immensely popular 4WD Short Course trucks. This is a fantastic milestone in the history of VRC: the leap from on-road to off-road racing. We are very happy to finally welcome the off-road community into VRC Pro and give them nothing less than a true off-road experience!
Virtual Short Course is said to be realistic beyond belief. According to the beta testers and others who have tried it, including Scotty Ernst, Rick Howard from Team Associated, Eoghain O’Briain from RedRC and off-road champions Atsushi Hara and Hayoto Matzusaki:
“...awesome, the realism of VRC Pro short course is spot-on”
And you are about to experience it yourself!
New exciting features
With the introduction of short course VRC Pro also treats you with other new features:
- Replay system, view your own races now
- Race against replay: race against your own or other replay cars, with and without collision, also multi-player sessions can be recorded and raced against
- New dynamic camera system, car now moves dynamically on the screen for more realism and speed sensation
- Controller mapping to easily hook up & setup a gamepad to VRC Pro
- Improved physics for on-road cars (incl. new oil differentials)
- Several updates on tracks and components
- Extra sound and game options
- Achievement system: you get a reward (points) for certain challenges like driving 100 km, going 25 laps without crashing, driving at 90% of the official track record, winning your first multiplayer race or official event.
Available off-road content
VRC Pro off-road starts off with a 1:10 Electric 4WD Short Course truck (stock and modified), including brushless 17.5T, 13.5T, 8.5T and 7.5T motors, and 2 exciting off-road tracks: Mikes Hobby Shop (USA) and the Rhein-Main Circuit (Germany). More to come soon!
All members have free access to the Spec truck (17.5T), but not yet to a track as the public off-road track is still under development. You can get all the other off-road content by purchasing the OFF-ROAD EXPANSION PACK for only €24,95 (approx $30) or by using your vEuros to buy each off-road part/track individually in the game or on the web (total cost min. 38 vEuros). The expansion pack saves you a lot of money compared to buying individual parts and tracks.
OFF-ROAD EXPANSION PACK
Click here to visit the expansion pack information page and find out which offer is best for you.