Already a champion, the Hazard wheel earned the top qualifying position and 1st place at the 2011 ROAR Off-Road Nationals in the Pro 2 modified class in the hands of Ryan Maifield. A dominating performance taking the TQ in the first 3 rounds of qualifying and 1st place in A-main #1 and 2 to retain the title for JConcepts.
Wheel profile, interior and exterior ribbing and spoke design were all areas of focus while creating the combination of durability, clearance, functionality and appearance. With 3 color options and a matte face appearance, being unique is worry free as practically any paint scheme can be matched to these exciting new wheels. The hassle-free and lightweight 1-piece design creates the ultimate race and show wheel for any competition.
- Original 1:1 inspired JConcepts Hazard 12mm hex design
- Direct bolt-on fit for the Slash and Slash 4×4
- Durable design, finish and material
- Available in Black, White and Yellow with matte face appearance
- Hassle free and lightweight 1-piece design
- Devastatingly handsome