By Aaron Waldron
Press release from Serpent:
Serpent announces that living rc legend Barry Baker joins Team Serpent and will be representing Serpent at the National events and focus on the whole West-Coast of the USA. Barry is bringing a wealth of rc racing experience to Serpent drivers and dealers.
Barry will focus first on 1/8 (Cobra) and 1/10 buggy (Spyder) , and as soon as time allows also start Project 4X 1/10 TC racing. Due to his vast knowledge Serpent drivers can of course ask him info on all Serpent cars soon !
- 14 time U.S National Champion
- 8 time Worldwide Reedy Race Champion (4 time for TC in the US, 2 time asia, 1 time England and 1 time Spain...Nitro TC)
- IFMAR Off road Worlds Finalist
- 2 time World Championship Top Qualifier
- 3 time Vice World Champion
- 30 years of racing experience
"I am so proud to represent such a legendary brand. Serpent produces some of the best quality products on the market. I will do my best to promote and build the brand throughout. Thank you to everyone at Serpent for this opportunity. Looking forward to the 2017 racing season. See you all at the track"