By Mike Garrison
Race Report from HNMC:
Well another 80 plus turn out for the last round of the HNMC winter series the track was in excellent condition thanks to all the club members that made this happen.
The weather was dry mild but there would be gale force winds ripping up throughout the day making it a difficult challenge.
- Nitro Buggy Karl Jackson
- Truggy Jon Hazlewood
- E-Buggy Simon Reeves
- F Final 1st John Vine 2nd James Flanagan 3Rd Gary Bennett
- E Final 1st James Clarke 2nd Edward Lee-Jones 3rd Nigel Morris
- D Final 1st Brunsden Kevin 2nd Luke Garrett 3rd Callum Niblett
- C final 1st Brunsden Kevin 2nd Callum Niblett 3rd Ashley Grindley
- B Final 1st Brunsden Kevin 2nd Callum Niblett 3rd Jim Thompson
- A Final 1st Kevin Brunsden 2nd Simon reeves 3rd Harry Phillips
- Truggy 1st Richard Cousins 2nd James Tatlow 3rd Martin Hart (Jon Hazlewood leading after flat battery)
- E-Buggy 1st Simon reeves 2nd Nigel Morris 3rd Neil Sivins
Well done to Kevin Brunsden racing for 1 hour and 20 minutes to win.
Thanks to all for a great day.