By Aaron Waldron
Press release from Ryan Lutz:
I have a new program I am going to do as part of LutzRC this year called LutzRC Pro Builds. In my available time I will build up Tekno vehicles with my spec equipment in them and offer them to those interested. First up all of my sponsors chipped in a donated product to make my first build be a charity build. The charity supported will be the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as selected by Tekno owner Daniel Lewis, with the entire proceeds benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I want to thank all of my sponsors for making this possible.
Here is the products in this build:
- Tekno EB48.4 with hop ups including (Ti-Ni shock shafts, Bearing sleeves, Alum. servo horn)
- Tekin RX8 Gen 2 with Redline Gen 2 1900 motor (Same spec I run and speedo is programed with my settings)
- Futaba S9373SV Steering Servo
- ProTek 6500, 100C Silicon graphene 4S HV Lipo pack
- One of my personal bodies done up by my painter Diggity Paints
- Decals provided by Dutch Oven Designs.
- One set of AKA tires mounted (your Choice of tread and compound.)
- This car is engraved with serial #001 and is initialed by me with RL.
You can see the listing HERE on eBay and bid to win this item! Thank you for your support and even if you can’t bid on the item I would greatly appreciate if you could share this auction!