By Aaron Waldron
Press release from RC Concept:
With the 2016 IFMAR Worlds starting this week in Las Vegas USA, RC Concept decided to produce 100 pieces of the exact same engine the Team will be using during the event. Those engines will have some special features.
Get the exact same engine Reno Savoya and Lee Martin are using: DLC coated crankshaft, Factory Break-in and latest rear ceramic bearing.
- Lighter crankshaft, with DLC Coated, weighted and filled with silicon
- Factory Break-in by RC Concept
- Updated Cooling head with special design (subject to change from the pictures)
- High Quality rear ceramic Bearing
- Numbers engraved on the crankcase: only 100 engines will be produce
- 2016 RC Concept carburator, increasing runtime
- Box signed by Reno Savoya, 2016 French National Champion
- Designed and Assembled in France
- Only available in combo with RC Concept 2133 pipe set
- 7 and 8mm reducer
- RC Concept #5 plug