By Aaron Waldron
New from Vision Racing Products:
Available now from VRP are CNC 7075 Aluminum Front Gullwing Shock Towers for the AE-B6. There are two versions available, first an 'Option' Tower that eliminates the outer 'stock' shock position that isn't used. By doing this, the stock middle hole becomes the outside hole, as well as the inner hole. But as an additional tuning 'Option', we have added a hole between them. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing. Then there is also the “Stock” Tower that uses the same holes as the stock gullwing tower.
- Made from USA 7075 American Aluminum
- CnC Machined, Anodized, and Laser Etched at the VRP Factory in Houston, Tx.
- Engineered Structure for Maximum Strength
- Within 1g of the stock Carbon Fiber Tower
- No more breakage issues
- Anodized Black or Blue with Chrome Edging
- Emblazed VRP Velvet Storage Pouch