First installment of new JQ Racing Black Edition release
Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017 11:59pm
By Aaron Waldron
New from JQ Racing:
JQRacing – BLACK Edition, Release Part 1
- Optimised release date of 1st of April.
- Engineered for maximum wheelbase – It’s longer.
- Optimised flex characteristics with multiflex engineered 3mm ergal chassis.
- Ultra-maximised clearance for minimised clutchbell interference.
- Luxury long lasting rear skid plate machined out of optimised fortal constructal.
- New ultra crash resistant front and rear hingepins for maximum impact resistance.
- Updated and re-engineered Swiss hex pins for snap resistance.
- Maximised caster angle for superiour handling characteristics.
- Perfected King Pin Inclination angle for unmatched steering feel.
- Ultra-Optimised carbon fiber steering plates with refined link location, for incredible ackermann.
- New steel ackermann plate bushings, with optimised sizing.
- New 2.0 ackermann plate with improved functionality.
- Unique and high class optimised laser etching. Not available for purchase separately.
- 1st500 only available with the first 500 units sold in 2017.
- Italian designed and produced optimised bodyshell, with American influence.
- Ultra optimised unique composite formula even harder arms, front and rear.
- Detailed updated packaging produced with the very best materials and printing machines in the whole world.
- THE Black Edition is so ultra optimised, that we will not be releasing a new car in 6 months.
- Part 2 of this optimised release information package will follow next week, after The Dirt Nitro Challenge.
- Pre Orders will begin shortly worldwide, with a street price of $549 and €549.