By Aaron Waldron
New from Kyosho America:
Kyosho Inferno GT2 Audi R8 LMS Red Race SPEC 1/8 GP 4WD RS
The strongest GT Readyset combination ever is tuned up for more racing power with KE25 engine + 2.4GHz R/C system!
Powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine, this popular big scale GT machine based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec has been tuned up for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 70km/h. While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front C of G type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Newly equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
|Weight forward bias radio tray from the MP9.||User friendly KE25 engine generates plenty of power.|
|Polished tuned exhaust and 150cc fuel tank.||Shoe type 2-speed transmission included as stock.|
|Syncro KT331P radio with LCD screen.||Front/rear independent disc brakes deliver reliable braking.|
Required For Operation:
- 8 x AA-size alkaline batteries for R/C system
- 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater
Chassis Technical Data:
Height: 100mm (approx.)
Ground Clearance: 5mm
Tread (F/R): 176mm
Gear Ratio: 7.47 / 5.44:1
Weight: 1,800g (approx.)
Engine: GXR15 with recoil starter