Moment with Mike: Dating 101 for R/C Racers
Tuesday, Oct 30, 2012 07:23am
By Mike Garrison
Over the weekend while enjoying some time at the local track, I was asked a very interesting question. For football players it is easy to use "being the lead quarterback" in conversation to pickup the ladies. For baseball players it is as simple as saying something like, "I'm a homerun kind of guy." The question is, "How do you use R/C in your efforts to pickup a lady?"
The question got me really thinking and immediately I felt it necessary to begin research and a series of trial and error experiments. Through a series of pickup lines incorporating R/C racing within them, I have concluded the experiment have decided to share my results.
PICKUP LINE FAILED ATTEMPTS:
- "Why hello there, if you were a set of super soft Barcodes, I'd save you for the main..."
- "I couldn't help but notice, is that Paragon your wearing?"
- "You're different than the rest, like a Bulldog body..."
- "Hi there, wanna see my RadioPost?"
- "ROAR would like you, you're perfect without ever leaving blinky mode"
- "I just bought a much bigger pinion, can I show you how to gear up?"
- "Let me show my new Serpent, it's 8mm longer than the old one..."
- "Hi there, I saw you while shopping for ballcups, and just wanted to say hello!"
- "When I look at you I instantly think LiPo power..."
- "Ever tried using bullet plugs?"
- "I know you're probably used to rear-motor, but do you wanna try my mid-motor?"
- "I'm a giver, I gave that guy over there my fresh set of rubbers for his first time out."
- "My 2.4ghz glitched when I saw you..."
- "In the words of RC Scoring Pro, your a "TEN POINT ONE"
PICKUP LINE SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS:
- "Hello there, you wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I'm a lead quarterback back home..."
Pack frozen peas in your pitbox, they greatly reduce the pain and swelling of a black eye. Otherwise...best of luck to you my friends.
Do you have an R/C pickup line of your own?
SHARE IT BELOW IN THE COMMENTS BOX!